Monday, March 14, 2005

Chucky, the demonic puppet

It’s threatened lives.
Again.
It’s taken its toll.
Again.
It’s gone berserk.
Again.
It’s caused fiasco.
Again.
It HAS gotten me mad.
Again and again and again.

I am physically and mentally furious.
And I'm tired of being mad.
Veins on my face are getting bigger by the day.
It’s beating like crazy at the thought of potential danger.

If only I can warn each and everyone I know who might get into trouble.
If only I can safe them all from harm.
If only I can turn back time. To somewhere mid last year.

So I can prevent myself from making the biggest mistake of my life.
So I can avoid this menacingly painful ordeal.
So I can rid this wrenching pain.

This urge to hurt someone.
This urge to make him suffer with my blade-sharp tongue and cry.
This urge to divulge everything.

So that everything will be out in the open.
So that everyone will see.
So that the truth be told.

That he is a JERK.

1 Comments:

At 8:53 AM, Blogger Kikie said...

oh well... you can't do anything babe!

Just pray I guess..

 

Post a Comment

<< Home