Friday, March 11, 2005

Obsessive Insecure

“Well, I have seen him. He’s not that much tho.”
It was its message.

Really? I doubt that it could say that at all, since it was all drenched in nervous sweat the time it saw him. I was a bit shocked myself when I saw the huge beads wet its face.

So, what is it that made it say such thing anyway? Was it feeling threatened? Or was it trying to impress someone by saying things like that, as if it held the control of the situation while the real bitter truth was, IT did NOT.

I hate the two face. Not because it hurt me. It didn’t. In fact, I was totally amused by the contradiction. It was so hilarious I laughed all the way home. But I was hurt because it hurt my loved ones.

It hurt my ego.
It hurt my love.
It hurt my friend.

The two face had a name. It’s called Obsessive Insecure.
At times it would be this hyper confident character. At another it would be competitive and insecure. It was never competing with others. It was competing with itself. Its inner insecurity.

It was simply…
Pathetic.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home