Saturday, March 12, 2005

Hitch

“My job is to create opportunity. So that good people like him has a chance.”
Alex Hitchens, the Love Doctor in “Hitch”
(Will Smith & Eva Mendez)


How do you feel when you found out, when you’re in love, that all this time, the one person you’re madly in love with, has been “dressing himself up” for you. That all this time, while you think he’s a perfect guy for you, he’s just been fooling you. That when you think meeting him is a lucky coincidence, in fact, he HAS designed every single thing down to the last detail so that he would impress you the first time.

Some may not complain. But most will.
And that’s why the job as a love doctor is always kept a secret.

I am a firm believer of “first impression counts”.
To me, there’s no way you can start a relationship with someone when to him/her you’re not even remotely in his/her mind. When you’re not in the map.
Even when you’re so desperately in love with them, it’s just simply impossible.

I am a real life example.

A, the love of my life is my “love at first sight”. I was in love with him the instant I saw him.
(Or so I thought). In fact, maybe I have seen him at least several tens of times before he even attracted my attention.

I am neither beautiful nor attractive girl. I never thought of myself as one. That’s probably why I needed to get so much information as I can possibly get about him before I made my first move. It’s kinda typical “Hitch” job.

I was in love.
I wasn’t myself.
I dressed myself up.


I love the movie.
It relates to me in so many levels.

Well, I know it’s almost out.
But if you still have time, DO see it.
(Especially you guys who are in love…)

It’s good.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home