Tuesday, June 21, 2005

How Cool is This?!?!

Okay,

First I thought it was just another extra feature that no one would really take advantage of.

I never even paid attention to this feature until today.

A friend of mine just told me that we can actually post out blogs in someone else’s blogs.

Hmm, interesting, huh? So, I asked him how it works.

And guess what? Not only did I make it into his blogs (as a contributor – thanks, Rie), I also came across a way to post your blogs without even logging in.

Gee, how convenient is that? Huh?

This is how.

You actually look like you’re writing an e-mail to a client, or a vendor, or whatever related to work, while you’re actually posting your blogs!

Wow, and on top of that, just in case your internet access got banned (again), you can still write away, my friend.

Whoever you are that invented this thing called Blogger.com, you’re so going to heaven, hahaha

Viva Blogger.com!

1 Comments:

At 10:12 PM, Blogger Arie said...

Nice. Very nice he he he. I'll be waiting for your posts in my blog. Invite me to your blog, please. My e-mail is seti4w4n@yahoo.com.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home