Sunday, June 12, 2005

Spongebob Squarepants

I wonder why this ugly cartoon character could stick in the Top 10 ratings in a specific TV station for more than half a year.
And after seeing the movie, I could understand why.
Damn, this movie is funny or what!

The program especially made for children served as a reminder to fulfill our inner child. To not forget our core, and to realize that being an underprivileged does not stop us from creating. From achieving. From winning the race, and ace every single thing we do.

The seemingly simple plot actually has a lot deeper meaning.
And after watching the movie (on pirated DVD, of course – what else…), I can safely say that I'm proud to be whatever I am today.

Well, hope to see more of the series in the Top Rating charts.
Hurray! to Spongebob Squarepants.
You blow me away, you yellow porous kid.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home