Sunday, January 23, 2005

The Two Bitches and Their Gay Friend

It was a Saturday afternoon that we arranged to meet.
Boy, the people at Coffee Bean never knew what hit them.

It was a loud pack. Well, at least two of them were loud. And one just kept on cursing “Maless banget…”

No, it was not a regular pack. It was not even formed before that very day.
But somehow the chemistry said it was just right. (Right guys?)

Maybe because the three of them were singles. Were they happy? Well, judging from their loud laughs, they must be. Or maybe they were simply on drugs.

I don’t know.

That’s singles’ life I was talking about.

I can’t complain.
Single is what I chose to be, for the time being, at least.

And thankfully, I still have my other two single friends who share the same interest in laughing matter: gay in tight shirts, big mommas, and last but certainly not least: ourselves.


I missed someone so much that day.
Someone I hold so dearly in my heart. Someone who always seems to succeed in ripping my heart, torn my feelings into pieces. Someone I cannot seem to forget. Someone I cry over days and again.
Someone I can’t seem to get enough of.

That someone made me realize maybe it’s times like this that I need.
Just loud conversations and terribly shocking laughs over nonsense. Something to get by.
Something to buy me happiness, or is it for me to fast forward everything, so that the night will fall soon, and so that I can get back to my bed, get back to my own dreams of happiness?
So that I will forget my problems?



The pack kinda makes me feel like we were on one of the episodes of Sex and the City.
No, the gay friend I was referring to was not gay. At least he didn’t admit it, hahaha…
No, I’m pretty sure he’s not.
As for me and my loud half, well, we’re merely two lonely people, trying to whisk away our loneliness by being the loudest ones in the building.

The sight makes you remember that Carrie and her friends always make time to meet regularly, once a week, just to talk about nonsense.


Well, in that case, the two bitches and their gay friend will meet again.
They will torture everyone. Just for the sake of their own peace of mind.


Cheers guys, see you soon.

(To K & Ar: Thanks for the other day, guys. I had the best time with you.)


1 Comments:

At 7:28 PM, Blogger Kikie said...

What can I say you are my drug..!!

Now, the gay guy is too.. huahhahaha..

 

Post a Comment

<< Home