Monday, January 17, 2005

My Prayers

Dear God,

I’m kneeling before You.
Surrender at Your mercy.

Please forgive me for I have sinned.

Today will be the day that I will open a new page in my life.
Today will be the day that I will pull the curtains for the show is over.
The main character died. He killed himself.
Leaving one big mess in the twisted plot.
Leaving a crying ragged woman widowed.

I have for so many days forgotten You.
I have neglected Your words.
And I have for so many days asked You for what I want, and not for what I need.

Today, I’m humbled.
For I have sinned.
For I am a mere dust to You.
For I am nothing.


Dear God,

Please show me the way.
For I am blind.

Lend me Your hand, and I shall take it.


Dear God,


Please hear my prayers.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home