Sunday, December 05, 2004

Babysitting

Timezone trip.
A day out for a 5 year old and two young adults.

Children are treat for sore eyes. In this case, wounded soul.

I love children. And I think my expressiveness has drawn them to me too.

They say, in your latter years, your children are the glue that holds your marriage together.
And I’m safe to say that when things don’t go as you planned, these little people just managed to pull the corner of your mouths, and without you realizing it, you’re smiling already.

Let’s just hope we won’t be hanging our lives on their shoulders to keep us happy…


Thanks Kid. You did good.

1 Comments:

At 12:48 AM, Blogger Arie said...

Hmmm, you know, I was that kid back then when I said to my mom not to end her marriage. I wish I didn't, but it was a different circumstance.

I just hope the next gen will have a lot better lives than us.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home