Thursday, September 16, 2004

Don’t Give Up


When things go wrong
As they sometimes will
When the
road you’re trudging seems all uphill
When funds are low
And debts are
high

And you want to smile
But you have to sigh
When care is
pressing you down a bit

Rest if you must
But don’t you
quit.



I put up this poem on my cubicle, hoping it would help me rid all my troubles away.
But it seems every step of the way it just keeps on getting harder.

This morning I went to AA Gym’s Learning Forum, and the way he talked just makes me realize that the world is not at all that cruel.
There’s always something to be grateful for. And we must. Otherwise, everything we strive for will just come off badly, and we end up disappointing ourselves.

I know the road we lead now is far from a picnic. It’s hell. But we’ll make it. Somehow I have to force myself to believe that we CAN make it.
And best hope that we WILL.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home